Chilli Sauce Boss?


Yesterday me & my Essex Babe friend went for a "shake & nag" ..... well she had a cuppa tea, I couldn't resist all the sweet treats on offer..... Apple pie, frothy milkshakes & cupcakes!! come ON!!



I loved Noelia Island, something very serene, calming & cool about it..... I also love shabby chic decor & this (What Next) Caravan which is just by the beach in a picnic area, it had my interior design addiction going nuts!!
Just look how realistic the textures are, the shadowing is amazing!
The food looks good enough to eat..... Want some cream with that pie?
I felt very natural in the poses here, the caravan is very cool & it's a great place to chill out & relax with friends, creating a great scene to break away from the everyday SL!



Hair - Moon in (Ombres)
Skin - SHAELYN Skin by Journee' 
Outfit - Libertys of London 
Place - Noeila Island 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment