Fashion Capitals Release!!

So I'm back again!! I've been a little busy, you know a gew like me gotta keep on her toes, aint no sittin daan doin nuffin! I likes to keep myself motivated as well as PAID!
Anyway, I'm here to tell you about a modelling job I did a few weeks back.
I was really excited as it was for a store in SL that has been around for a while, off & back onto the scene, Meshy Bishes ....thanks to Jaimee Benelli, Mavish Demina & Thirza Bastin & a few others...

I was really happy once I turned up & saw what I'd be modelling!
The line is called "City Girl"
These new 100% Mesh dresses that have a cute scribble design all over them, each one is exactly what you'd imagine of that city!..... London has Taxis, London Bridge, St Georges Flags & a load of other stuff that says LONDON!









New York has the Statue Of Liberty..... Taxi's, Burgers. Handbags, it all says NY!
Italy boasts lots of fashion statements, after all.... it is THE fashion capital!
France has a chic Eiffel Tower & other things that will remind you of Paris... Oui Oui!


There I am... waving down a Taxi on Oxford Street!

They all have a coordinating silk sash and are available in STANDARD Mesh sizes.
So the only question is now, even if you aint FROM any of these places, you love them for one reason or another! SO..... which one are you?


xxLovelyBabesxx Wears - City Girl Red - Libertys Of London
Also available on the Marketplace


Baked Potata
(See You Later) For those who don't know  ;)

Chloe Jones.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment