Gos Boutique **Group Gift**

For those of you who love shoes in SL, will know matching feet & realistic textures are a must!
I've had my fair share of mismatching Slink feet/Shoes & I can tell you its SUCH a relief to find a pair of shoes that match my skin!

Well it was a nice surprise to see the current Gos Boutique Group Gift, was a Union Jack print pair of wedges!





Being a Londoner, these are a MUST have!
The textures are realistic, the feet matched my skin perfectly & these look great any occasion, shopping, picnics, you name it!







So why not click the link below & bag yourself a pair of these for FREE!
(Group Join fee is higher when Group Gifts are in store)









Jump in a cab & TP - Gos Boutique


Jaimee Wears -

Dress - Mesh City Girl - France Blue (Sneak Peak) Liberty's Of London
Bag - Meshy Bishes
Shoes - Gos Boutique

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment